miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2013

III

Now i’ve had my share of dreams. Some in dirty puddles. Some in tall pine trees. Of glory, pain, rejection. Of fun, fireworks and affection. Dreams that grew so high and fell so sudden. Felt all the more, the past, as a burden. Living carries changes. It’s what our story prearranges. Changes come so fast and feel so little. IN PEACE, LIFE CAN BE NO LONGER A RIDDLE. If you twist your world a bit, walls should fall with the push of a spit. Starting tomorrow and procrastinating till next year, I swear I’ll try to set some goals clear. Gotta accept a challenge, gotta hope for change. It’s pretty boring if it’s always the same. Gonna make some tea, gonna listen to The Beatles. Still I fear, from time to time, I’ll feel I die a little. Whatever. Doesn’t matter. I’ll live, and constantly care for the people I’m with. I’ll crank the volume up, I’ll try to listen closely, I’ll sink into an ocean filled with chords, mostly. Gotta take life as it is, if you want to dream in puddles and, some other times, tall pine trees.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario